Are you looking for a new challenge or just a chance to get even started in IT?
Please respond and join our team!
Who are we?
We are iTrajectum, and we are convinced that businesses and their processes can only become future-proof and agile when you can build on a solid IT landscape. With this credo in mind, we design, build and host integration solutions that make systems and organisations flexible and their business processes transparent. Based on our long-term experience, we have built our own Enterprise Service Bus/Microservices platform named ‘Easy bus’. It has already proven to be an very accessible, smart and innovative product on the Dutch market. The platform has shown its added value at several customer facilities in both the public and private sector. So now it’s time to grow and expand. We keep innovating and are reinventing ourselves daily. To make this growth possible we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues.
When people ask what kind of work you do, you tell them..
You work for nice clients and help design and build all kinds of implementations of a modern ESB platform. This can be compared to a power socket strip where system applications and different parties ‘plug in’, in order to quickly and easily exchange information. Within IT this field of expertise is ‘Systems integration’. A discipline that’s becoming more important by the day because of the high demand for organisations to exchange data and the vast amounts of data available today.
What you really do..
- Design and develop Easy bus (ESB) solutions for our customers in combination with technologies like Microsoft BizTalk and Cloud features
- Assist your fellow IT specialists so they can work independently with Easy bus
- Work on several projects at the same time
- You’ll ensure a good IT landscape for our customers, whether local, hybrid and/or in the cloud
- You’ll help grow a small team with a big ambition
What your workweek might look like..
On Monday and Tuesday you’re working for a client, either remotely or at their office. You support colleague IT specialists and help them work with Easy bus, together you sort out an issue a customer is experiencing. Wednesday you start at the office with a cup of coffee and a scrum stand-up from which it seems that the team could use your help in doing a proposal review. Thereafter you help a colleague develop an new endpoint for one of our clients. On Thursday you’re exploring how to even enhance our platform further with the latest cloud solutions. And Friday morning you have an appointment with a prospective client with whom you’ll talk through all the technical details, and during the afternoon it’s time for an internal meeting where you share your knowledge with your co-workers. Next week may be entirely different!
What do we ask of you?
- Some experience in the field of IT is certainly a plus, especially if you know BizTalk Server
- Experience with SQL, C#, .Net and Visual Studio
- Some experience with Cloud, Microsoft Azure preferably
- Knowledge of a language like C#, Java, Python or other object-oriented language
- Understanding of customer needs at a functional level so you can translate them to technical solutions
- Commitment to help built our company
- A motivated people person
- A scientific study or background in IT is a plus
- You’re eligible to work in the EU, whether it is a permanent residency of any of the EU-member states or otherwise a valid working permit in possession
We do we offer
- Easy bus traineeship
- An excellent salary suiting your expertise
- A company car is available
- A nice and close team to work with
- Permanent contract when working 40 hours a week (part-time negotiable)
- 25 holiday days at 40 hours
- Diversity in projects and clients
- Several educational possibilities such as the course “Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions”
- Down to earth people with a sense for humour
- Office in the immediate area of Utrecht city
Questions? Would you like to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Apply for the job right away?
Please mail CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org